Tuesday 6 December 2011

Earn Money from Virtapay-- A Scam

Yesterday I came across a referral link on facebook that said:
Earn $100 just for joining.
 It was appealing so I clicked it and I landed on a site Virtapay.com. I joined this site and got $100 in my virtapay account and also learnt that it was virtual money. Also it offered $25 for referring others. And the reason for these favors was that the service is just starting so the company is paying so generously.


But then the dark side came up. I offered it to one of my facebook friends and asked him to be my referral but he was already a member and told me that it was a SCAM.
Since there was no investment involved so I had nothing to lose so I thought it was worth a try and I gave it a try. That virtual money could only be used to purchase a few things online. So I thought something is better than nothing.
Some of the available products were:
·         Hosting with 300 GB disk space.                                 $2.0
·         5 money making sites                                                    $2.0
·         Virtapay to alertpay, liberty reserve converter   $10.0 etc.
These converters were on prohibited list so they couldn’t be purchased. I purchased 5 money making sites but got nothing. Then I tried to be an ad serving partner on virtapay but that required me to purchase some product from clickbank before being eligible to get the ad commissions.
What is virtapay?
After all these experiments, I finally concluded that virtapay is a clickbank affiliate and it makes money by selling clickbank products. Virtual money is just a SCAM to attract people. Whatever you want to do on virtapay, you will have to pay something from your pocket to purchase some product and give commission to virtapay.
So it is just a risk, time waste and a SCAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment